New: BWMeter - an easy-to-use and powerful solution for monitoring bandwidth usage and network traffic.
New version 9.0.2: General bug fixes, stability improvements and extended trial version
Support - firstname.lastname@example.org
BWMeter is an easy-to-use and powerful solution for monitoring bandwidth usage and network traffic. With BWMeter, you can easily prevent slow connection speeds and unwanted network connections through clear, visual reporting of your bandwidth and internet usage.
Additional capabilities include:
- Simple, accurate interface and features that are as user-friendly to beginners as they are to IT experts.
- Summary reports and statistics for all devices in your network illustrating daily, monthly, and/or yearly internet traffic, downloads, and connections.
- Detailed data analysis by location, port, and protocol for deeper insight into traffic sources.
- Real time reporting and monitoring of bandwidth speed for LAN/ WAN connections, with policing capabilities for speed limits and access restrictions.
Whether you're a home user working from a family network, a gamer trying to get better stream speeds, a small business looking to optimize network usage on a lower budget, or a large company needing to balance bandwidth speed among dozens of computers, BWMeter has the solution you need to efficiently and reliably monitor your network and bandwidth usage.
- Graphical and numerical display of bandwidth
- User definable filters for measuring bandwidth
- User definable graphs to visualize bandwidth
- Monitor all network interfaces / adapters
- Monitor and display all traffic on the network
- Filter by network address, port, application, etc.
- Firewall mode (interactive and silent)
- Traffic control, access control and speed limits
- Creates daily, weekly, monthly and yearly statistics
- Shows statistics of other computers running BWMeter
- Alerts and notifications
- Creates statistics of all local network and internet traffic
- Shows hostile internet traffic (hackers, viruses, etc.)
- Statistics can be exported / imported
- Ping support for monitoring web servers, internet connections, etc.
- Easy installation and configuration with default options
- Supports LAN, WAN, VPN, ADSL, xDSL, Modem, Dial-Up, etc.
- Absolute flexibility
- Many options for full customization
- Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
- Now with Windows 10 support!
Supported operating systems (32 and 64 bit):
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows Server
End User License Agreement
You may evaluate the program for a maximum of thirty days, after which you must purchase a license or discontinue its use. You may allow other users to evaluate copies of the demo version. All evaluation users are subject to the terms of this agreement.
A license is valid for a single person who uses the software personally on one or more computers (e.g. work PC, home PC, laptop, etc.). If multiple people use the software one one or more computers (e.g. if the program is installed on a computer that is used by multiple people), you must purchase a number of licenses equal to the number of users who use the product, or each user must have a separate license.
The sale and/or distribution of licenses of this software is strictly forbidden. It is a violation of this agreement to loan, rent, lease, borrow, or transfer licensed copies or licenses.
You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or change the software or its components in any way. Hexagon Web Tech retains title and all ownership rights to the software. You may not use any part of the software for any purpose other than the intended use of the software or outside the scope of the product.
The customer agrees that use of the services and products provided by Hexagon Web Tech is entirely at the customer's own risk. Services and products are provided 'as is,' without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. Because of the various hardware and software environments into which the software may be put, no warranty of fitness for a particular purpose is offered.
The composition of texts, data, information, details and images for this software was done with highest possible care. Nevertheless, we can not eliminate any possibility of the existence of incorrect information or data. Hexagon Web Tech can not be held responsible or liable for any incorrect information, data, etc. and their consequences.
Neither Hexagon Web Tech nor anyone else involved in creating, producing, distributing or delivering this software is responsible for any damages whatsoever, including loss of information, interruption of business, personal injury and/or any damage or consequential damage without limitation, incurred before, during or after the use of our products. If, for some reason, anyone is found liable in respect of any matter, the liability in respect of any claim or loss shall be limited to the amount paid by the customer for the software.
This product does not collect or any PII (Personally identifiable information), such as name, IP address, personal data, etc. Your privacy is guaranteed at all times.